Welcome to Our Clinic
Schertz Parkway Physical Therapy would like to welcome you to our clinic! Our highly trained staff is committed to providing the best care to our patients. You can expect individual care and treatment, and your recovery always begins on the first visit.
Below are the patient forms for you to download, along with information about what to expect on your first visit. Please bring this completed paperwork to your initial session, along with your ID and insurance information.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call or stop by our clinic. We look forward to meeting you!
New Patient Forms
What to expect on your first visit
- Please arrive 10 minutes early prior to your first appointment to check in and complete any remaining paperwork.
- We will need a copy of your physician referral, insurance card and photo identification.
- If available, please bring a copy of your X-Rays or MRI reports.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes to the evaluation.
- If you are being referred for your hip, knee or ankle you should bring or wear shorts to the evaluation.
- A full evaluation of your injury will be conducted on the first visit. We will discuss our findings with you and develop a plan of care specific to your needs.
- Treatment begins TODAY!